ANALOG IMPRESSIONS // Workshop format for workshops booked before June 2022
The Camera and Attention to Observation
In this special workshop we will learn the basics of using the analog camera and put theory to practice by photographing indoors and outdoors. Alongside the development of skill we will pay special attention to how we observe our surroundings. In the meetings you will:
• get a brief overview of different analog camera types
• understand the analog camera and its functions
• learn about different film types and their intended uses
• practice mindfully noticing what you see when you look
• take pictures indoors – eg. objects, portraits / or
• take pictures outdoors – eg. nature, street photography
FILMS: One film per person will be provided by me. If you already have a favorite film which you would like to bring with you and use, that is of course ok.
CAMERA: If you have your own analog camera, bring it with you. If you don’t, that’s no problem, you can use one that I provide you during the workshop for a deposit of 50 €.
GROUP SIZE: up to 5 persons
LANGUAGES: English, German, Hebrew
1 MEETING, app 4 hours
3-5 persons: 79 € per person
2 person: 89 € per person
1 person: 129 €
If you have further questions or would like to sign up for a workshop, contact me at
+49 (0) 177 456 0299 or email@example.com.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!